Wednesday, June 06, 2007

It's only the begining

The past couple of days have been very trying for being a stay-at-home mother. Sometimes I think going away to work would be more fun. Since it is summer we are a little less concerned if they get to bed at bedtime (9 pm, it's summer remember), we have been lucky if they are there by 10 pm. Since they have been staying up later I have been letting them sleep in longer in the morning. So far I have come to the conclusion that, if they stay up & sleep in too late they become grouches. I don't mean the cute little "Oscar the Grouch". I mean the cry, fight & throw a fit if the wind blows the wrong way.

Emmersyn has been trying to tell me how much she doesn't like my answers, by crying & telling me that I am the meanest person in the world. Bryceton hasn't gone that far yet, but he does start to cry & refuses to do anything he's told. They are both learning quick that if they can't be good & listen at home then for sure Mommy's not taking them to do anything fun out in public.

I know God wont give me more than I can handle, with his help. I also wouldn't change staying home with the kids for anything. Some time I need to step back & look around & see.... even on one of my worst days how really good I've got it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home