Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Adventureland- Adults

Well I realized that I hadn't told you all about Sunday yet.

Since it was my Mom's company day at Adventureland, we along with my parents, Danielle & Chris all spent the day the riding the rides. After Church, we got there about 10:30 AM we decided to ride the water rides (the lines seem to get longer as the day goes on). We were able to ride the "Rageing River" twice without waiting in line. Matt & I realized we haden't ridden that ride in 3 or more years either due to weather or length of the line.

This was a perfect day for A-land, the weather was great & there were very few lines for the rides. We pretty much had the park done by 1 PM, but that didn't stop us. My dad even got my mom onto the "Sidewinder" which as you can tell by the picture once the ride started moving she again decided she really didn't like it. We are all proud of you mom, facing your fears like that.

My parents also watched the kids for us so Matt & I could ride some of the rides with Danielle & Chris. So my dad had fun learning how to use our camera. The kids also had fun watching us ride the roller costers & of corse the space shot. (Hang on Chris!!!).
We circled the park a few time & road almost everything we could. We now realize what are parents mean by they arent as young as they used to be. We rode some rides that we wont be heart broken if we never rode them again. Other rides were fine & since there were no lines we were able to ride some of them twice in a row.

Hope you all enjoy.

1 Comments:

At 6:56 PM , Blogger Yarian said...

Man I wish I could of seen your mom's face up close when that ride started. Just the picture is funny.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home