Thursday, June 21, 2007

Rehearsal 2 of 2

Lets finish off the day. The recital is at the Civic Center so through the stage doors & get changed. Matt make sure the camera & cam-corder are both ready as I get Emma changed an ready to rehearse her "Ducks" (yellow poke-a-dot bikini) dance. Then any last touches before Matt & I are out to find a seat (to record & pictures). Since we had a few minutes to spare, before it was her classes turn for the stage, we looked at & ordered her professional pictures along with the class shots & one of Emmersyn & her cousin Alexis (Tinkerbell).

Emmersyn was very excited to get into full costume & she looked forward to looking for us in the audience (we told her it would be hard to see us because of the lights.) Thru 2 rounds of the "duck" dance, then again back stage to help her with her costume change into"Belle" (Yellow tutu w/green trim) . Different hairpiece & of course touch-up of lipstick.

Backstage with a few minutes to spare I was able to get pictures in both costumes. Enjoy. As you can see that she has no problem posing for the camera & putting on the glam. She does have that sweet & innocent look, doesn't she.

For those of you that are able to attend you have a wonderful treat coming to you & for the ones who aren't able to be there I will let you know how it goes. The recital theme is "Celebrating 35 years of Magic" since Becky's Dance studio is you guessed it 35 years old. The recital is a remix of a lot of Disney songs.

That is all for now about the recital until after Friday night.

3 Comments:

At 11:27 AM , Blogger Heather said...

I love the close up picture with the bow in her hair!!

 
At 11:29 AM , Blogger Danette said...

It's one of my favorite too.

 
At 6:55 AM , Blogger Yarian said...

Tell here I wish I was there and keep the video you took so I can see it when I'm down. She looks very pretty.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home