Sunday, June 10, 2007

Bryce's new wheels

Saturday morning my mom & I went to a neighborhood garage sale. We ended up having fun walking around & didn't find to much to purchase. The one thing that I did end up finding was a bike for Bryce.

He had a little toddler bike that he out grew so I sold it. Since then he reminds me that we have to go out & buy him a new bike. Yes little kid bikes are not that much money, yet they grow out of the 10" or 12" ones so fast.

At a sale they had a 12" marked for $10, what a deal. Then when I went up to pay I pulled $5 out of my purse, they gal said she didn't need any more even though she had it maked higher. I then knew I couldn't go home with a bike with no training wheels, mI would never hear the end of it. So off to Target we went, I spent more on a set of training wheels than I did on the bike.

The pay off was the look on his face when he got to ride his big boy bike. Which we still have trouble getting hoim off to get other things done.

Emmersyn also was struting her stuff since Bryce to keep upi now too.

Bryce is very good at riding his bike & is loving the fact that he now has what Emma has.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home