Monday, June 11, 2007

The 10 year reunion

Yes, I know I'm now ageing us, but oh well.

Matt's 10 year reunion was this past weekend, you know the dreaded high school reunion. the reunion consisted of a high school building tour, then out for drinks on Friday night. On Saturday the party was at Hilltop restaurant with dinner & dance. I afraid of being board to death & Matt not knowing what to expect, we went with open minds.

When we got to the restaurant we bought raffle tickets & received a reunion yearbook & t-shirt. The yearbook I thought was a great idea. It had the senior pictures with the any updated information (marriage status, children, occupation & hobbies) & an updated picture of them & their family.

To our surprise we both had a great time. I ended up know a hand full of people, some were previous crushes before Matt & I knew each other. It was great chatting with them & getting updated on their lives & oh did I mention the memories (remember before Matt!). One of my old crushes is now into bodybuilding & OMG he is even more gorgeous than he was before. Matt reminded me I'm married which I already remembered, but nothings wrong with looking, right? Matt also pointed out some of his school crushes. I also was excited to find out Natalie, a friend from MOPS was one of Matt's classmates.

As I spent the evening dancing & drinking with a bunch of gals that made me a honorary classmate. Matt reminisced with the men & just having fun.

Mind you this picture was taken between 11pm & 11:30pm after a few beers (& a few more for Matt) & a lot of dancing.

My reunion is at the end of July, I only hope I have at least half as much as I had at Matt's .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home