Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Happy Birthday, Matt!!!

Another day for an adult, but today was "Daddy's Birthday" for the kids. Emmersyn woke up after Matt was at work & noticed that we hadn't got himanything for Matt's Birthday. So off to the store I went after I dropped the kids off at school off to Target to get what Emmersyn told me Daddy would like. Emma wanted me to get the DVD Disney's "The Game Plan" for Him, she & Matt rented it last Friday night while I was at work. I did make a cheese cake for Matt. Emmersyn & Bryceton wrapped his gift & made him cards. The kids were so excited to help daddy celebrate his birthday & made sure we sang Happy Birthday & that he had a candle to blow out.

1 Comments:

At 4:50 AM , Blogger Yarian said...

Happy Birthday Matt:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home