Friday, July 06, 2007

The Cats Away the Mice will Play

While the cats away the mice will play! That what I've been told (thinking the parents as the Cat & the kids are the mice).
Well tonight it is the parents playing since the kids are at my parents Matt & I decided to go to a movie (at the theater). Which this is a big deal since we can't even remember the last movie we went "out" to see. (I think before Bryce). I have gone to a movie with friends since & Matt has gone to maybe one since also, other than that we don't go to movies.
After our dinner at home we decided to see which movie we wanted to see & what time we wanted to go. Both of us are big fans of the "Die Hard" series & the movie decision was not a hard one. To add a comment to my friend Heather "When?" post from today on her website www.hamiltonfamilycircus.blogspot.com. I forgot how nice it is to go to the bathroom (@ home & in public) by myself, it might as well of been Christmas. Your time will come. Anyway back to the movie.
In true "Die Hard" fashion this movie does not disappoint. I wont ruin it for anyone, but in my opinion this is a must buy. Full of action, explosions & everything Die Hard, this is a must see if your a fan.

2 Comments:

At 6:53 AM , Blogger Yarian said...

We thought about seeing a movie also "Liscense to Wed" but decided not to. We went to the carnival instead.

 
At 10:50 AM , Blogger Bird's Eye View Photography said...

I have to agree with the bathroom comment... It never ceased to amaze me how since I have kids - it is never an alone event!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home