Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Happy Annivesary

Matt,

8 years ago today we said "I Do". Can you believe it? One dog, two houses & two kids later & going strong. Look at us now, our hopes & dreams have expanded & so much has changed in our lives.
Looking back over the past 8 years we have had our ups & downs. some pretty good arguments & of course the better make-ups. No matter what, we talk it through & always seem to come out stronger in the end. I've heard this somewhere not sure where, but it says it right "I love you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow"Sometimes it's hard to find the right words to describe what & how I feel, but no matter what we always been able to let the other one know what needs to be said.

As our life, family & marriage changes in my heart I feel our relationship will grow in all that we do. The kids made us realize how much love our hearts can hold & showed us a whole new side of each other. I still see the boy I married, along with the man I share my life with & the hero my kids call Dad everytime I see you.

So I say it to you again on our 8th anniversary
"I Do", "I still Do".

I Love you Always & Forever
-Danette

2 Comments:

At 1:57 PM , Blogger Yarian said...

That's sweet. Happy Anniversary you two.

 
At 10:15 AM , Blogger Bird's Eye View Photography said...

That was beautiful- gave me chills... congratulations on 8 years! Btw-- Matt: You look better without the mustache! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home