Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Doing his part!!!

Since we painted his room I wanted to hang the pictures in frames that went with the new colors. So after we dropped Emma off at school on Monday Bryce & I were on a misson to find some frames & to pick out a paint color. We bought the 10 frames & paint. Then we came home & sanded them down so we could paint them the dark royal blue.

Since this was for Bryce's room I decided to let Bryce do the painting, & boy was he proud of the work he did. I touched up a few spots, but for the most part it is all his handy work. Last night Matt & I put the pictures/art work inside the frames & Matt hung them while I was at a meeting.



The pictures include the 4 Nascar prints (drivers as toddlers) with older visions in background. Which he had up in his room & now they have been revamped

Then we created some new art work with the wall stickers. I bought the stickers a while ago, but I wasn't going to up them on the wall, since we had a bad experience with them at our old house. So this is what we came up with.

Then the last frame he painted was for his "Birth-day" memoramdiom which has stats from the day & year he was born. Which Matt hung above Bryceton's bed.

We also hung the two "Cars" prints that I bought for him last year which now Bryceton's room is complete & we are able to change it out as he grow or as his intrests change. I think his room looks awesome & he likes to show it off when anyone stops by. He is very proud of it.

2 Comments:

At 4:18 AM , Blogger Yarian said...

Good Job Bryce:) Can't wait to see it.

 
At 5:39 AM , Blogger Heather said...

Love the pictures!! Can't wait to see the finished product in person!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home