Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter

Okay, I know Easter was 4 days ago.

So I dropped the ball again, what can I say I'm a busy person.
Happy Easter to everyone!!!

Easter greeted us with a dusting of snow & very chilly temps. No quite what we were hoping for but it was still a very beautiful day. After church we went over to my parents house & eat a wonderful Easter brunch with Danielle, Chris, Jamie, Isaac & my parents. My brother Derik & nephew Matthias were unable to attend since they were on their way home from a mission trip. He missed a wonderful meal & a great time. Even with the cold temps the women headed out side with the Easter eggs & started hiding them while the kids played inside & the men slept in the living room.

After we hid the eggs we bundled up the kids & off they went. I had my Sister Danielle follow Emmersyn with a camera while I followed Bryce. All three kids had a blast searching for eggs & they all filled their baskets full (Thanks Nana & Papa). I will have pictures coming soon. After the the hunt & the men's naps we put a movie on for the kids & we played a few hands of Goof.


Easter is a wonderful day to spend with family
& I am so glad we did so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home