Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ohio & back

This past weekend the kids, my parents & I headed to my Grandma's house in Ohio. It was a very fast trip, since we left Friday around 4 pm & arrived home Sunday around 6:30 pm. It was a good trip. While we were there we also were able to see some uncles, Aunts & cousins. The weather in Ohio was chilly so we stayed indoors, we went to a museum, an old fashion candy store & we also enjoyed a small theater show of "The Sound of Music" which was wonderful (a little long for the kids). My cousin Ashley was in the play along with my dad's cousin Don. Everyone in the play did a great job. The trip home got a little long for the kids, but they survived & they will make the trip again, maybe this summer.
I always love the trips bake to the farm & I'm glad I can take my kids there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home