Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happy late birthday to me

Last Saturday I turned another year older. I have been so busy with everything I didn't get on line at all this past weekend.

We celebrated with the kids all morning with camping storms & our tent rolling. Then we packed up & decided to try camping another weekend. So at home we we dried the ten out in our garage. That evening Matt & I went out with our good friends Eddy & Melissa, out at the bon-fire we had wonderful food & great drinks all while watching others taking a plunge into ice cold pond water. After that we headed to Eddy & Melissa's house were we were planning to stay the night & wouldn't have to drive anywhere. There we started another bon-fire & stayed up talking until 3:30 am.

I was a little bit tired Sunday morning, but I survived.

A big thank you goes out to Eddy & Melissa you are family to the end & I couldn't have asked for a better time. I love you both (& the girls too!). Also thank you for all birthday wish calls sorry I missed some of them, but they all brought a smile to my face so thank you.

1 Comments:

At 12:57 PM , Blogger Heather said...

Glad you had a wonderful birthday!! Sorry I didn't get you called!! I owe you one!! :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home