Thursday, January 08, 2009

Happy 2009

I hope they will always be close. Feb 2008
I know this is about 8 days late. Better late than never. I figured I would do kind of a year end review of all the pictures I wanted to but didn't get put on the web site so this may be a In-parts blog.
Emmersyn played on the "Green Hurricanes" softball team & enjoyed every moment & can't wait for the 2009 season to start.

Bryceton played on the "Yabadoos" Bam Bam ball team, he enjoyed play being part of a team & is like his sister in wanting it to start up again. I also enjoyed coaching his team & since he misses the cut off to play T-ball spring of '09 I am already signed up to coach his Bam Bam ball team again.

I will have more 2008 pictures to come so stay tuned.

1 Comments:

At 7:08 AM , Blogger Yarian said...

Wow Emma looks so grown up in those pictures of her playing ball.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home