Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Haircut

This last weekend we finally did it. I took Emmersyn out & we got her hair cut. Yes a haircut. This was not just any hair cut we actually took 7 inches off & she now has a cute chin length bob. We have talked about cutting it for a while & Emmersyn would jump back & fourth on short or just a trim. I let her be the final deciding factor & she choose to go short. I will have a picture this afternoon (after school).

While getting into the car from the salon she made the comment "Mom I so look 10", I laughed & then thought OMG she isn't that far away from 10 she will be 7 in March. Maybe I want her to grow her hair out long again so she will still look like the little girl she is.

Before: Sept 2008

After: Nov 2008

3 Comments:

At 10:09 AM , Blogger Heather said...

Cute... she does look grown up now!!

 
At 12:32 PM , Blogger Yarian said...

She looks very grown up. That's a cute haircut.

 
At 12:47 PM , Blogger Bird's Eye View Photography said...

oh my she is cute as always-- but that did make her look like a little teenager!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home