Tuesday, July 01, 2008

"Oh I Wish I Were....."

You all know how that song goes & now Emmersyn & Bryceton have lived the dream of many. Last week while driving past Hy-Vee here in town we noticed that the Wienermoblie was parked out front along with the new "Mini". So we stopped by to take a closer look. They took pictures & gave us an web link to get them & then of course we all received the all favorite "Wienie whistle" to take home.
Emmersyn wanted her picture all by herself, Bryceton on the other hand wanted everyone in his. So I hope you enjoy the pictures.

2 Comments:

At 10:16 AM , Blogger Heather said...

Too CUTE!! One day I my son will be big enough that I too can dress him as a hot dog and then take pictures!! He He HE!! I'm laughing just thinking about it!!

 
At 2:22 PM , Blogger Bird's Eye View Photography said...

What fun! I know heny would get a kick out of that!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home