Monday, January 12, 2009

No Answer

To all who might or have tried to get a hold of me today.
As of 11:00 am this morning my phone is no longer with me. Let me tell you what happened. This morning while getting Scotch some fresh water my phone (which was in my sweatshirt pocket) decided to take a swim. Which I rescued it in a very timely manner & it still worked. Then as I went to let our friend's dogs out my phone then decided to jump for it & straight into the snow. As for the second jump my phone did not make it.
If you need to get a hold of me please call my home phone or drop me an email. I will keep you updated on a replacement as soon as I get one.

1 Comments:

At 10:17 AM , Blogger Heather said...

Oh OUCH!! I hope you had insurance!!

I have an old LG you can use but I'm not 100% sure that it would work on US Cellular since I have Verizon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home