Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I'm still here

Sorry it's been so long since I last posted. On Thursday last week we logged off the computer & shut it down & the next thing we know is it doesn't turn back on. I don't realize how much I use a computer until I didn't have on. We asked a friend of the family (who has more computer knowledge) to take a look at it after Matt sat on the phone with the Dell help center for over an hour & a half.
Joe told us to try replacing the power supply thing ma jig & see if that fixes the problem. So this weekend we went out & found what we need & sure enough we have a computer again.
Thanks Joe you saved us $130 compared to what Dell wanted us to spend on what they thought might be wrong with the computer.
I do have some pictures from this past weekend so keep checking in.

1 Comments:

At 12:53 PM , Blogger Yarian said...

I'm still around also but life hasn't been real entertaining around here.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home