Monday, September 10, 2007

Thank you recovery

As you have seen from a few posts ago that we had a trip to Ohio. On Sunday afternoon our digital camera popped up a screen that I have never seen before. So I mentioned it to Matt, not expecting anything to be done since the book was back here in Iowa and the fact that I could still take pictures I wasn't too worried. Matt decided to play around with it to see if he could figure it out....
OOPS!

Was the next thing I heard from his mouth. While he was trying to get the screen to get off the camera he some how deleted the 247 pictures that My brother, cousins & I had taken all weekend. Needless to say I wasn't happy, but I wasn't going to make Matt feel any worse than he already did. My cousin Sam & my Aunt C.J. told us to try a recovery software, we look around & most people had no clue what we were talking about. So online Matt found it & we downloaded the software & hooked up the pictures.
It worked, I got my pictures back!!!


It cost about $40 for the software, I was able to recover them & the memories that came with them. So here are a few I'll share with you.


My Grandma Yarian who help get this whole family started









Grandma with Her Kids & now with their spouses



And of course don't forget the Grand kids & Great-Grand kids

(minus 10)!!

It is such a wonderful feeling having so many family members together, having fun & being such a large part of our lives. We love you all!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home