Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Time for change

Since Matt & Emmersyn had a date on the 7th, I decieded Bryceton & I needed something to do so......

After stoping at Lowes & picking out & up a gallan of paint.

The Plan: to clean out my office & paint


















Before pictures of the office!
So once I got home I started cleaning out the office & boy was that a task. I had to take a break from cleaning to help Emmersyn get ready for the dance, but once they left Bryceton played the Wii so I could finish the empting of the room. Once the room was taped, the fun was just beging. Bryceton stripped down to a t-shirt, undyroos & socks (so not to ruin any other clothes) & the painting began.

We only painted 3 of the four walls since I could not move the desk by myself. Once Matt got home at 9:15pm he & I moved the desk & I finished painting the last wall. Matt & I waited until the paint was dry & we brought what was coming back into the room back in. The rest of the stuff is waiting for a home downstairs.




















I even cleaned out the cuboard that I stored all the kids craft stuff in, now it is my storage for my Signature HomeStyles business & other groups I am a part of. How exciting to have a office of my own now. In the future I would even like to put glass pained french doors on it to close it off when I am working, but that will be a while.



I still am working on getting it decorated & getting stuff on the walls. I will post the finished product, when I get everything up.

2 Comments:

At 1:32 PM , Blogger Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Awesome! I bet it IS nice to have room to yourself!

 
At 11:56 AM , Blogger Heather said...

Wow!! How fun!! It looks good!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home