Monday, May 18, 2009

She did it!

On Sunday Emmersyn did it... She decided to get her ears pierced.
Emmersyn told us Saturday night that she wanted to get her ears pierced. So Aunt Danielle, Bryceton & I went with Emmersyn to the mall. When we got there she helped pick out the earrings that I was going to get (I have both ears double pierced now) & she pick out the ones she wanted.



I had to go first so I could let her know if it hurt. Which of course it didn't. After I was done it was her turn. She jumped into the chair grab the bear & there was no looking back.




She wanted to make sure someone was close enough to hold hands with (I let Danielle do that) so I could take pictures. One, Two, Three & it was over.







Emmersyn looked up at me as the tears filled her eyes & said "Mommy that DID hurt". I gave her a quick hung & told her "It was over" & to smile for the picture. Danielle then asked if she wanted to pick out a pair of earrings, that way she was ready when she could change them (in 3 months). Emmersyn forgot all the pain (within 2 minutes) & was excited to get some earrings.

She said had they pierced them one at a time she would have never gotten the second on done. She did great & I am so proud of her.

3 Comments:

At 2:51 PM , Blogger Yarian said...

Tell her she looks pretty.

 
At 3:42 PM , Blogger Julie Wiederstein said...

Looks great! I can still remember getting my ears pierced for the first time...one at a time. My aunt did one ear and I started screaming. They took me out of the beauty shop where she worked and had me sit on the hood of the car. It took A LOT of convincing, bribery, and a different person to pierce my other ear (they told me her boss did a better job...which she didn't). LOL

 
At 7:06 PM , Blogger Heather said...

Poor girl. She looks so sad in the picture after it was done. Hopefully she is loving them now. I forgot to ask about them tonight. I will have to remember next time I see her.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home