Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Bryceton

Bryceton,


Happy birthday sweet little man of mine. You turned 3 today


On this day, a day that many people are full of sorrow over what happened 6 years ago. I am full of joy & excitement that I rejoice the day 3 years ago you came into my life. You showed me a whole new way of looking at life & all the new experiences that come with having a boy. It is true the saying that boys & girls are a night & day difference (at least in our home). I wouldn't change anything about you & hope you continue to be that ornery little cuddle bug you so love to be. You know when to smile & then again you know how to use that to your best advantage. You are very smart, silly & very outgoing .


You are my Buddy, Mr. Man & I Love you,


Sweet little man of mine today you turned 3


Love Mommy

2 Comments:

At 4:02 AM , Blogger Yarian said...

Happy Birthday Bryce:) We love you:)

 
At 9:55 AM , Blogger Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Where does the time go? Happy Birthday Bryce!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home