Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Weekend Recap 1 of 3

This past Friday (May 22nd). Bryceton had his last day of preschool. This picture is of my good friends, Melissa & Heather's vehicles along with my car, they way it has been for the last 4 years at the preschool, all in the same spots. After I picked him up at 11:30 am he & I went & picked Emmersyn up from school. Matt was home by the time we got home & we decided to get on the road.
The car trip was a long on & thankfully no major issues to worry about. Since we left at 12:15 pm from our house we arrived at my grandma's house in Ohio around 10:00 pm (11 pm Ohio time). This trip usually only takes 8 1/2 to 9 hours, but with a few extra bathroom stops & a lot of cops out we kind of took our time.
The trip consisted of 5 movies: "Underdog", Meet the Robinson's", HSM 3, Night at the Museum, & "Transformers Animated". We also read books & enjoyed watching the world go by.
These pictures are of the kids as we turned down my grandmas road. Of course both fell asleep within 15 miles of her house.
We arrived safely & with a 15 min nap under the kid's belts they had second wind. We then headed down to the bonfire, had a couple of drinks & caught up with my Aunt, Uncle & Cousins. Bryceton lasted until Midnight, Emmersyn until 1:30 am & Matt until 2:30 am. The next thing I know is that it is 3:30 am (O time) & we are all heading to the Toledo Zoo at 8 am.



That will be 2 of 3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home