Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Weekend Recap 2 of 3

Saturday (May 23) after going to bed at 3:30 am 6:30 am came really fast. I think I only blinked & it was time to get up. This is how things go when we visit Ohio since we are seeing family we only see maybe twice a year.


Bryceton also woke up this morning with this wonderful thing we call croup. Since I didn't pack the nebulizer & meds that we give him to possible catch the croup before it becomes croup, we looked at all our options. 1. The ER in Coldwater 2. call my aunt Melissa in Toledo to see if she has a nebulizer we could use.





We picked calling my aunt. She did have a nebulizer all we needed to do was get the meds. I called the pediatrician & he was able to call the prescription in to a Wal-mart close to my aunt & uncle's house. So we hopped into the van & headed 2 hours North. Once we were their the rest of the family headed to the Zoo & Matt, Bryceton & I headed to the retirement home where my aunt work for a breathing treatment. After the treatment we were off to catch up to the other 15 family members that were at the zoo. Everyone had a lot of fun.









That evening we headed over to my aunt Melissa's & uncle Paul's house to grill out, play cards, & have a few drinks all while the kids ran around & had fun. Bryceton seemed a lot better after the breathing treatment, but before we headed back to Celina, we gave him another just in case.


Since there were 26 of us together they also surprised me with a cake & card for my birthday. They sang both versions of "Happy Birthday" and my Uncle Paul also passed down a shirt that states: "Growing Old is inevitable, Growing up is Optional!" At this time I wanted to thank my Cousins Jacob & Joshua for helping me "Smell" the cake. It smelled wonderful & I will get you back!! I had such a great time & wanted to thank everyone again. (More pictures will be coming if I can get it to work.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home