Monday, July 23, 2007

Garage Sale 1 of 3

Well this past fall my mom & I decided we were going to have a garage sale this summer. Well summers here, we chose a date & let friends & family know. Once the word was out we had more than enough to pull this thing off so...

Things were being dropped off all day & into the evening from friends & family so in the pictures is only a small portion of the things that were included.

Since last week the temps were closing in on triple digits, standing in the garage unpacking boxes was not on my high priority list. God helped out in that matter by letting the temps hang around the 75-80 degree range from Thursday on. So Thursday I started to unpack the boxes in the garage & try to keep like items together. Knowing Matt & my parents would be here after work I wasn't hurrying either. A good friend Melissa also came over to help unload & set up.

I was also waiting for Matt to get home so her could make so hanging bars so we could hang up the some clothes for added table space. Now to keep the kids clothes in size order, along with like items together, oh what a job. Stay tuned

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home