Thursday, September 20, 2007

Please bear with me

I know I haven't updated lately & I do have pictures of how we helped Bryce celebrate his birthday. Which I hope to have on here by this weekend. (cross your fingers)

I have started a new part time job at Kohl's at the Merle Hay Mall location, which has been going great. Training is getting completed & I having fun learning my new job. I still sell Signature Homestyles www.signaturehomestyles.biz/danette which I can schedule my kohl's hours around. I also am still active in both of the kids schools, in MOP's & my bible study.

In other words I have to get into a routine. So again please bear with me.

1 Comments:

At 9:38 AM , Blogger Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Sounds like you guys have a lot going on! Remember to take some time for yourself too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home