Tuesday, June 23, 2009

In your Prayers

Please place into your prayers......
Emmersyn & Bryceton: They both are getting their Tonsils & possibly their Adenoids taken out. We have to be there at 7 am on Wednesday June 24th. I will let you all know how things go.
The Doctors: That their handy work is steady & their minds full of the knowledge that they need. That all goes well & as planned. The operation itself is about 15 minutes, then recovery is about 2 hours
Matt: For allowing me to carry on with my plans & leave 1st thing Thursday morning. For the patience & kindness that will be needed during the 1st couple of recuperation
My Mom & Dad: For taking off work so that Matt can work, For taking care of the kids when they are down recouping. Knowing that they will be in good hand while I am away helps so much. We Love you & are thankful to have you. Thanks again.
My Self: For Safe travel, peace of mind, patience & understanding that when I am away things will be fine. I will be calling home often, just to check of course.
For I know GOD has a plan & things all are they way the are for a reason. All I ask is that you think of us, when saying you prayers, because Prayer is one of the strongest, most powerful things around.

2 Comments:

At 3:28 PM , Blogger Yarian said...

All of you are in our prayers.

 
At 7:36 PM , Blogger Julie Wiederstein said...

I'm praying for all of you, Danette!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home