Thursday, June 04, 2009

"Spark of Insanity"

Last night, Matt & I along with Jess, Shane, Heather & her friend Jim. We went to Wells Fargo Arena to watch the Jeff Dunham show "Spark of Insanity". After finding our seats (which they were great seats...Thanks Jess). I am so glad I had my blackberry with me for pictures.
The show began & I have never laughed for 4 hours straight before. The show started of the "Guitar Guy" which he is a very funny guy & sang many great songs.

Jeff Dunham came out & the show keep getting better. I you don't know who Jeff is I highly recommend you go rent one of his DVDs or even look him up on u-tube.
I wouldn't recommend this show for anyone under the age of 14.


WALTER

Auchmead-the dead terrorist

Peanut


Jalapeno (.. on a steeek)



Bubba J.


They are all so funny that even Jeff would break out hysterically laughing & he would need to calm himself down to continue with the show. I was laughing so hard I was crying.
What a great show, well worth the money spent!

2 Comments:

At 8:03 AM , Blogger Heather said...

OMG!! It was SOOO fun!! Can we go again tonight??

 
At 12:18 PM , Blogger Danette said...

I'm all for going again. I had a blast!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home