Friday, June 12, 2009

Night fall on the River

Last night my friend Heather called me up & asked "I know the concert starts in a hour, but would you want to come with me to the Eric Hutchinson Concert" I responded with "Who" Then she told me again & stated that she was going to go with our friend Jess, but Jess had to cancel at the last minute, so she had two tickets & very little time to fill the spot. After talking with Matt (since the family looking at the an was coming any minute), he said since Heather & I don't get to hang out as much as we used to that I should go. So I went. The evening was beautiful, the temperature was wonder & the concert was awesome. I got some pictures on my phone & I will update them today sometime (still jumping between two computers), I was also able to get a CD from the concert that way the kids & I can enjoy the great music.


Thanks Heather for thinking of me when you needed someone. I am glad I was able to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home