Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bam Bam Ball 2009

This spring season Bryceton was to young yet again for T-Ball so he was able to enjoy another (3rd) season of Bam Bam Ball. Since this was his last season I decided to coach his team.

After talking with the Bam Bam director, they had 100 more kids signed up this season than any other season, which meant that we had 32 teams & 8 of those team had on one coach. I was on of the single coach teams, which made me nervous at first 11 kids & 1 of me. After meeting my team (the kids & parents were great) I knew things would be okay.

Our team was the "Flintstones" & our shirts were red. Here is Bryceton's picture & I hope to get more from the games, but since I was coaching I was unable to take pictures. Thankfully I had a parent on the team that ended up becoming our team photographer & she put them on snapfish for us. I should be getting the pictures next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home