Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Last Saturday...

After Emmersyn's softball game, the kids and I drove up to Clear Lake, IA which is a 1 hour & 45 min trip from our house. We made it up there by 1 pm. We helped my nephews (Matthias & Isaac) celebrate both their birthdays. Matthias will be 10 on July 10th & Isaac turned 6 on May 30th.


After the party my sister Danielle & her husband Chris, my brother Derik & his wife Jamie, Matthias & Isaac, the kids & myself all decided that since we were 1/2 up the Mall of America we should make the trek the rest of the way.


We arrived at the mall around 5 pm so we had dinner & started walking. I was very good only buying an outfit for Bryceton (he had an accident). We visited many of the stores, including The American Girl doll store, which Emmersyn enjoyed. Lego Land where the kids made Lego race cars to race. The kids also stopped by Bubba Gump Shrimp Company to have their picture take on the

"Forrest Gump" bench. We ended up closing the mall (9:30 pm) then we made our way back to Derik's. I decided that traveling while the kids were sleeping would be the better way, so the kids & I continued on to Altoona. We arrived home around 1:15 am.

What a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home