Monday, June 29, 2009

SHS National Convention 09

After the ordeal & spending the night at the hospital. My plans got changed a little. I was not able to leave at 4:45 am on Thursday. So I called Amanda who was riding with me & she was able to ride with somebody else. Since all was going well with the kids I was able to get on the road around Noon, which got me to the convention center outside of Chicago a little after 5 pm.

Since I had already paid for this trip, I had already made arrangements for the kids with my mom & Matt was going to be with them too. So I off I went, National Convention is full of Fun, Friends & a lot of workshops & other informational meetings. This is also where we get a peak at the upcoming catalog. Lots of great new items I can't wait until I get some of the products myself. I forgot my camera so I only have a few pictures until I get copies from the other gals that went.

We also have a party/dance on Friday night. I got a lot of ideas to help with my business &
I also was able to hang out with
Frank (from Trading Spaces) & get many wonderful ideas on how to use our products & how to think outside the box when showing them. I did end up with some product packages & some supplies. I will get the new catalog out to you when I see you. I was able to get an early start headed for home on Saturday. Since that was all that had been on my mind most of the weekend. Matt & the kids had a great weekend & all went well. GOD had blessed us in many ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home