Friday, July 03, 2009

Lindsay's Fight

Everyone, I am asking you to pray for a friend & her family.
Last night around 8 pm my good friend Heather (www.hamiltonfamilycircus.blogspot.com) got a call stating her younger sister Lindsay was in a horrific accident.
She was pinned between a loading dock & a semi. She has made it through her 1st surgery & will have another probably Saturday morning.
You can keep up with her progress at www.butchsfight.blogspot.com
Pray for Lindsay, her husband Tim & their little one Landon, along with the all the family & friends tonight at a prayer service at the Bondurant Christian Church 6:00 pm.

3 Comments:

At 10:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

good afternoon bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for that exact make. The prices for the boots were around 230 pounds everwhere. But definitively I base this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what is your opinion?

 
At 11:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi everyone. I'm really into shoes and I had been looking for that particular make. The prices for the sneakers are approximately 210 pounds everwhere. But completely I base this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what do you think?

 
At 1:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

good evening fellas. I'm really into shoes and I was digging as far as something that particular brand. The prices seeking the shoes were all over 190 dollars everwhere. But for all I bring about this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what do you think?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home