Monday, July 23, 2007

Need Hangers? 2 of 3

After Matt got the hanging bars hung it was time to pick & choose the outfits we wanted to hang & to come up with the hangers to hang them. That was an voiced out loud idea of getting kids hangers for the kids clothes.


My darling kids are so thoughtful. Off they went disappearing into the house. A few minutes later I walk in the house to get something & to my surprise Bryce & Emma to it upon themselves to get me a lot of kids hangers....

In each of their rooms they pulled every single thing hanging on the rod they could reach in their closets & removed the hangers for us to use. All the while throwing the clean clothes on the floor leaving a heaping pile.


They both worked hard on helping us set up for this sale, so how could I really get mad at the mess they made in the process. They both were vary proud of what they had done.


What helpful little things, don't you think?

2 Comments:

At 1:13 PM , Blogger Yarian said...

I actually would of enjoyed having the clothes all over the floor so that I could put them back in the closet the way I wanted them to go.

 
At 1:28 PM , Blogger Bird's Eye View Photography said...

How funny is that! What big helpers!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home