Tuesday, July 24, 2007

She's enrolled

Last night we went & enrolled Emmersyn into Kindergarten. She will be attending Clay Elementary & will have Mrs. Clark as a teacher.

I can't believe she is going to "Big Kid" school. We deposited money on to her lunch card & now will go out & get her school supplies.

Summer is almost over & the school season will be starting. I can still remember when we checked out of the hospital with this little bundle & now she' s going to Kindergarten. Where has the time gone. You never beleive the saying of "they grow up way to fast", until you have kids of your own.

2 Comments:

At 1:13 PM , Blogger Bird's Eye View Photography said...

NO way! Is she old enough? Ar eyou sure? Oh I cannot believe it!

 
At 6:59 AM , Blogger Heather said...

I can't believe that she is going to Kindergarden!! It seems like just yesterday that I came down from Ames and watched her have her first bath, etc.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home